Wednesday, August 15, 2007


As the SYMC comes to and end the game was changed again but into a last minute singles competiton only to see who would end the end get the single awards so its kinda funny though because despite the differences that the teams had and the problems that we people as a whole had came to a end in a funny way and yesterday as i recall sitting in that room with the summer youth group and listing to what the people said as a indivisual view and perspective they say that it was a worth while event that had happened in their life. At first when the scavenger hunt was over i thought that it would be fun but then when i heard that we would be typing reports i fekt very discourged because i didn't like to write even though all my teachers said that i write very well but to me i felt that it was a waset of my time but me being here made me get that school feeling in my system two months before i even returned back to school.But now that i made it through the trials and tribulations of this competition i can finally say that i completed this part in my life but besides that this summer was good i mean the fact that we was able to use computers every day is iight i got one at home but i rarely use it so i was ok and i would love to do it a again.Till Next Time this was Kingmoe Is A Don

No comments: